services for recycle
- Recycle aluminum
- Recycle steel
- Recycle copper
- Recycle generic metals Know which metals are not recyclable
Aluminum is very lucrative for the recycling companies and recycled aluminum requires only 5 percent of the energy required for making it from scratch. Here are some of the items to consider recycling:
- Aluminum candy bar wrappers. Note that many wrappers might look like aluminum, but are actually tin foil and may not be recyclable. Ask your recycling facility.
- Aluminum plates
- Aluminum cans
- Aluminum gardening/other furniture
- Aluminum framing that is used to make window and door frames is one of the highest grades of aluminum, aluminum extrusions. It’s best to think of extrusions as material that has been cut out or machined from a piece of stock.
- Aluminum containers
- Aluminum foil – if it is aluminum foil. The more common, tin foil is not aluminum and may not be accepted by your recycler.
- Aluminum construction materials
Recycle generic metals